Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Ramblings

Oh the joy of coming home to a quiet house, and my little wool nest...

It's so nice when the cool autumn air is blowing violently, almost snow, but not quite, you can snuggle in next to the woodstove, a cat on the arm of the chair, and the newest project your mind conjured up on your lunch break. To hell with the laundry, ignore the phone, forget about cleaning the bathroom, your husband is out for the night, and we've got 5 solid hours until you have to go to bed to get up for work tomorrow.

I've been thinking alot about Christmas, it's almost Hallowe'en, and of course the never ending list of people to knit for is growing. Last year I only successfully knit 3 sweaters, a couple of pairs of mittens, a few blankies for the kids, and a toque or two. This year I hope to increase my productivity level. Of course only working 37 hours a week, opposed to 60 should help my creative flow.

Does anyone have any idea about men's sweaters, I'm bored of the same old, same old crew neck fast pullover, in six colours, cuz there is 6 guys to knit for. Frankly, I think my poor husband, and brother are sort of tired of the same Christmas jumper. Any thoughts? Any links?

Well, it's time to go back to knitting.
Cheers
Heather

No comments: